Mental Health Fast Track, LLC
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the authorization of the individual concerned or as required by law
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes, or as otherwise required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or authorization of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with the principles in order to provide that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Copyright Policy. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, if someone other than you, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
We reserve the right to remove Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you. In appropriate circumstances, Mental Health Fast Track will also terminate a user’s account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
Our designated copyright agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement is:
Mental Health Fast Track, LLC
Attn: Copyright Agent
3215 Steck Ave.
Suite 205 Austin, Texas, 78757
- Violations. We reserve the right to monitor any and all use of our Services, and investigate any activity we suspect violates these Terms, a User Agreement, our rights or interest, or the rights or interests of any person or entity.
We reserve the right, to the fullest extent permitted under law, to cooperate with any governmental authority or third party investigating conduct that may be illegal or harm any individual or entity or violates their respective rights. If, for example, a user threatens to physically harm another user or any other individual, we reserve the right to fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities and the threatened individual. You hereby consent to our cooperation in such investigation.
- Governing Law. The interpretation of these Terms and the resolution of any disputes arising under these Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. These Terms shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contract for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly disclaimed. If any action or other proceeding is brought on or in connection with these Terms, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the City of Austin, County of Travis in the State of Texas, and agree not to bring any of action relating to the use of our Services or to these Terms in any court in any jurisdiction other than the state or federal courts located in the County of Travis, State of Texas. We shall have the right to commence and prosecute any legal or equitable action or proceeding before any US or non-US court of competent jurisdiction to enforce these Terms or to protect our or any third party’s rights in our Services or any data, information or other content made available via our Services. You hereby waive any right to a jury trial. You also agree that we may bring suit in court to enjoin any violation of these Terms without the posting of a bond or security, in addition to whatever remedies we might have at law. In any dispute between you and us where we prevail, we shall be entitled to recover our reasonable attorney fees, court costs, disbursements, and other legal expenses.
- Questions and Concerns. You may contact Mental Health Fast Track at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.